Mechanics DMU 40/60/80/100 eVo/linear - Heidenhain iTNC530
Duration: 4,5 days
Price: per participant
Goal / Target Group
The course participant gains the competence to perform service work within the scope of the described seminar contents.
- Experience in mechanical engineering / with machine controller
- Sound knowledge of laptop and operating system
- Safety instruction
- Design and function of the machine/assemblies
- Geometric installation of the machine
- Design of the linear guide
- Geometric adjustment work
- Measuring system replacement
- Functioning / commissioning of the linear drive
- Design of the two axis NC tilting rotary table
- Gear tension adjustment
- Replacement of the ROD B-axis / reference point setting
- Maintenance and work introduction
- Rotor replacement of the motor spindle (Easy Change)
- Service work on the motor spindle
- Resetting maintenance notification with the InspectionKey
For less than 3 participants the DMG MORI Academy GmbH reserves the right to change the appointed day of the course.
Product Requests Mechanics
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. We will gladly send you a prompt and unbinding offer for this product.