Mechanics DMU 80/100/125 dB P3 DMC 80/100/125 U dB P3 FD - Siemens operate
Duration: 4.5 days
Price: per participant
Goal / Target Group
The course participant gains the competence to perform service work within the scope of the described seminar contents.
- Experience in mechanical engineering / with machine controller Siemens 840D sl
- Sound knowledge of laptop and operating system
- Safety instruction
- Operation of the controller
- Mechanical basics, function of individual assemblies
- M-19 setting, function sequence of the tool changer, settings (change positions) of the tool changer
- Tool magazine and auxiliary
- Axis synchronised, function and settings
- Recovery functions for abort and power failure
- Field angle determination
- C0 and B0 setting
- Function sequence of the pallet changer, settings and recovery functions, pallet monitoring
- Data backup on the controller
- Working with the machine documentation
For less than 3 participants the DMG MORI Academy GmbH reserves the right to change the
appointed day of the course.
Product Requests Mechanics
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. We will gladly send you a prompt and unbinding offer for this product.