Electronics DMU 65/85/105/125 mB - Heidenhain iTNC530
Duration: 4,5 days
Price: per participant
Goal / Target Group
The course participant gains the competence to perform service work within the described seminar contents.
- Safety instruction
- Schematic design of the milling machine, machine overview and E-plan "ELCAD", Pnozmulti
- Linear and rotation measurement systems
- Adjustment of C0 and A0
- Tool changer (chain magazine with Pragati tool changer)
- Machine parameters for the tool changer. Recovery functions for abort and power failure
- Diagnostics options of the controller, inputs, outputs, flags, oscillation function
- Network settings
- Changeover from direct to indirect measuring system for service purposes
- Linear measuring system replacement
- Deselection of the motor spindle for spindle replacement
- Tool clamp feedback, leak monitoring, M19 setting
- Data backup with TNCREMO_NT, Logbooks / Service file
For less than 3 participants the DMG MORI Academy GmbH reserves the right to change the the appointed day of the course.
Product Requests Electronics
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. We will gladly send you a prompt and unbinding offer for this product.